[governance] Public Voice call on OECD participation

veni markovski veni at veni.com
Tue Oct 2 09:17:30 EDT 2007

At 17:14 10/1/2007  -0400, you wrote:
><Here are more detailed notes, thanks to Allison Knight of EPIC>

Just to add to Milton's e-mail some more important information, which
one should have in mind, when talking about the Public Voice:

From: "Allison Knight" <knight at epic.org>
To: "'veni markovski'" <veni at veni.com>
Subject: RE: Public Voice meeting 6 Report

Please remind everyone on your lists that
they are welcome to join the Public Voice mailing list by contacting me. And
if anyone posts ideas regarding themes/policy issues/agenda items for civil
society participation in the OECD Ministerial, please forward them to me.
Many thanks,
Allison

best,
Veni