[governance] RE: Human rights and new gTLDs

klaus grewlich kwgr at gmx.de
Mon Oct 1 08:58:23 EDT 2007

Dear Colleague,
I did not have time for many months to look into the governance-mails. Could You be so kind to send me an article or a statement of Yours that would bring me up to the latest legal and political developments in the field "Internet governance and Icann".
I apologize for asking for this help (but I have to teach a course in the framework of the Bonn-"Master of european regulation of network industries" (MERIN)
Best wishes
Yours
Klaus

Ambassador Prof. Dr. Klaus W. Grewlich