[governance] Innovation

William Drake drake at hei.unige.ch
Wed Nov 28 07:23:27 EST 2007

Hi Alex,

On 11/28/07 5:46 AM, "Alejandro Pisanty" <apisan at servidor.unam.mx> wrote:

> Lee,
>
> too either/or to work and still prejudiced.

Could you explain how asking that fair, open, and transparent procedures be
followed in IG (per Lee, generally, across issue-areas and institutional
arrangements) is unduly binary and prejudiced?  My recollection from the
WGIG discussion about application of the WSIS principles is that you found
such criteria to be quite useful in evaluating the ITU, so why they be
prejudiced if applied to other arrangements?

Perplexed in the peanut gallery,

Bill

     governance at lists.cpsr.org