[governance] Innovation

Alejandro Pisanty apisan at servidor.unam.mx
Tue Nov 27 01:29:27 EST 2007

Bret,

I am in no position to judge Wendy's contribution, but I sure will vouch
for Roberto's and Vittorio's, in their different ways.

And, before their involvement at Board level, At Large contributions
shaped many ICANN decisions indelibly.

Yours,

Alejandro Pisanty

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  . .  .  .  .  .  .
      Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
Director General de Servicios de Computo Academico
UNAM, Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico
Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico
Tel. (+52-55) 5622-8541, 5622-8542 Fax 5622-8540
http://www.dgsca.unam.mx
*
---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, www.isoc.org
  Participa en ICANN, www.icann.org