[governance] Reinstate the Vote

Jacqueline A. Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Thu Nov 22 09:32:01 EST 2007

Hi Danny
I miss how this will be much more representative - drawn from the pool of
candidates who previously stood for At large election? How are these people
representative of individual internet users in Lopinot in Trinidad for
example (who didn't hear at all about the election in 2000 and as such were
disenfranchised)? And how are they drawn?
And yes, I read the full document.
Jacqueline