Alternative DNS systems and net neutrality - Was: Re: [governance] DNSsec and allternative DNS system

Dr. Francis MUGUET muguet at mdpi.net
Wed Nov 21 22:27:00 EST 2007

Dear Meryem

Rolling back the thread to answer few question  and to try clarify  some
issue
about the *NET4D* proposal

<http://www.net4D.org>

http://www.net4d.org/

How it became that the thread /DNSsec and allternative DNS system
/became  /Alternative DNS systems and net neutrality/ -
after your post ?
/Alternative DNS systems and net neutrality - Was: Re: [governance]
DNSsec and allternative DNS system/

Why renaming the thread ?

The linkage with DNSsec is quite important since it increases the
importance and power
of the overseer of a root DNS system.
why remove it ?

Net Neutrality is an interesting concept that could be applied to the
network of DNS servers that indeed should be "neutral"
in regards to the class of the network
of which are carrying the resolving system.
It was I could sense from your post, but
is it what you had  in mind ?

Thanks for the clarification.

Yet I would like to underline, against all expected FUD,
 that the NET4D is not all yet another set of  "boutique" TLDs. that
have flourished illegally within the IN class, bringing confusion and
fragmentation.

Best regards

Francis

-