[governance] Reinstate the Vote

yehudakatz at mailinator.com yehudakatz at mailinator.com
Tue Nov 20 00:52:36 EST 2007

TO:
Mr. Kieren McCarthy
General Manager of Public Participation

Ok Kieren lets work together,

We would like the Voting mechanism reinstated,
which was taken away shortly after the Elections in October of 2000
See Ref.: http://www.icann.org/announcements/icann-pr21sep00.htm

Please layout the path for us to accomplish this. (walk me through it)
Which Icann list(s) require posting too?,
Who should we contact directly?
and How should we best approach the subject matter?
(provide some suggested text)

You lay it out here and we'll organize and see it through.
Team Work!

Thnx
     governance at lists.cpsr.org