AW: [governance] 3P or 3C

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 14:10:22 EST 2007

Nope, Asmat -- not where I live, whatever the text books or theory might be
peddling these days.

And the idea that these PPP's might include civil society (at least in
Canada) is not even on the radar...

(I should add that in the ICT area that I know best, in Canada there are
Public/NGO "partnerships" which in practice are ways for government to
outsource their public (and legislated) responsibilities (and overhead
costs) to the already completely underfunded and over-burdened Not for
Profit sector.

MG