AW: [governance] 3P or 3C

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 13:34:09 EST 2007

I confess that I'm unfamiliar with the 3C terminology but I can assure one
and all that 3P at least in the Canadian context refers exclusively to
Public (i.e. Government)/Private (i.e. private sector) partnerships and dare
I add that according to the Auditor General of Canada (I believe it was)
most of the PP partnerships that they have reviewed have consisted of
Governments taking the risk and the private sector taking the benefits.

MG