[governance] Proposal, Next IGF: Cyberlibel and Internet Governance. / Cyberjurisdiction in Broad.

linda misek-falkoff ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 13:41:13 EST 2007

Greetings:

I am interested in some partnering on the subject line topic, in a workshop
or otherwise.

I was interested today in noticing that Michael Geist does some nice work in
the field; I have many years of litigating actual cases, and came up against
*jurisdictional reach* issues and real-world judges with some pretty "firm"
positions.

So anyone interested in cyberjurisdiction matters in broad, also please
wave.

(Copying Jeremy for his legal/other  input as well).

Very best wishes,
LDMF.
Dr. Linda. D. Misek-Falkoff
*Respectful Interfaces*.