Alternative DNS systems and net neutrality - Was: Re: [governance] DNSsec and allternative DNS system

Carlos Afonso ca at rits.org.br
Fri Nov 16 12:29:29 EST 2007

Why not? I am talking about the web in general, ie, the Internet (maybe
I should have used lowercase). In the same way, there might be new
approaches to generating personal/institutional identifiers so that a
message will reach the intended destination without anyone having to
worry about purchasing/having a domain name. Particularly with the
possibility of anyone (and anything) having a real IP address in the
IPv6 universe.

--c.a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org