PPIGD proven - Was RE: Alternative DNS systems and net neutrality - Was: Re: [governance] DNSsec and allternative DNS system

Ian Peter ian.peter at ianpeter.com
Fri Nov 16 10:24:31 EST 2007

Well, its now proven true, after being tested in many forums at Rio and also
on this list, and I can now announce that the Peter Principle of Internet
Governance Discussions has been fully tested and proven.

The Peter Principle of Internet Governance Discussions states....

As any discussion around Internet governance grows longer, the probability
of it drifting into a discussion about ICANN approaches one.

With thanks to Godwin's law for the formulation!

Ian Peter