[governance] Result of informal survey on Critical Internet Resources

Paul Wilson pwilson at apnic.net
Wed Nov 14 02:47:24 EST 2007

Dear all,

Some of you will remember a question I posted to this list a while ago,
asking for views on what are "Critical Internet Resources".  I received
nearly 100 responses, and have reported them here:

   http://www.apnic.net/news/docs/cir-pwilson-20071112.pdf

I am well aware of the limitations of this type of approach, and of course
the (intentional) vagueness of the question itself.  However I hope some
will find this interesting.  I'm sure Google will like it.  :-)

Paul.

Paul Wilson, Director-General, APNIC                      <dg at apnic.net>
http://www.apnic.net                            ph/fx +61 7 3858 3100/99

     governance at lists.cpsr.org