AW: [governance] Samba Night at IGF with DiploFoundaiton, EPIC, EFF and Privacy International!

Kleinwächter, Wolfgang wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Tue Nov 13 15:51:07 EST 2007

Take to the list

wolfgang

________________________________

Von: Robert Guerra [mailto:lists at privaterra.info]
Gesendet: Di 13.11.2007 18:25
An: WSIS Internet Governance Caucus
Cc: Paul Rendek; Paul Wilson
Betreff: Re: [governance] Samba Night at IGF with DiploFoundaiton, EPIC, EFF and Privacy International!

Paul:

The event is thursday night. The idea is to leave the conference venue
around 6pm, to arrive in Rio to the location - on or before 8pm.

A few of us @ Diplo are organizing the reservation, which is the
reason we need to get an approx 48 hours before.

I'll provide additional details later today on the venue.

regards,

Robert
---
Robert Guerra <rguerra at privaterra.ca>