[governance] APC reflections on the IGF

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Sun Nov 11 15:38:34 EST 2007

Hallo all

Attached is a document that contains APC's
reflections on the IGF process as we begin the
second forum in Rio.

This does not include our positions on content
related to the themes of the IGF, but rather
focuses on the IGF process as it is now, and
looking to towards the future.

Anriette

Anriette Esterhuysen, Executive Director
Association for Progressive Communications
anriette at apc.org
http://www.apc.org
PO Box 29755, Melville, South Africa. 2109
Tel. 27 11 726 1692
Fax 27 11 726 1692

     governance at lists.cpsr.org