[governance] sorry for reply all...

Lee McKnight lmcknigh at syr.edu
Wed Nov 7 13:30:16 EST 2007

oops

Lee

Prof. Lee W. McKnight
School of Information Studies
Syracuse University
+1-315-443-6891office
+1-315-278-4392 mobile
>>> lmcknigh at syr.edu 11/07/07 1:15 PM >>>
Karen,

OK, you got a taker, I'm as usual late to book.

But I just need a room Nov. 11-13....you got someone else in need for the full period? Let me know, I can stay with a friend or find something else tomorrow/last minute as usual...

Lee

Prof. Lee W. McKnight
School of Information Studies
Syracuse University
+1-315-443-6891office
+1-315-278-4392 mobile
>>> karenb at gn.apc.org 11/07/07 11:52 AM >>>
dear all

APC has two single rooms available in rio at US90
per night including breakfast up until Nov 18th..
please let me know urgently if anyone needs a room.

we are staying here:

Tropical Barra Hotel, by the beach in Barra da
Tijuca, at the Western side of Rio.
www.tropicalbarrahotel.com.br
Av. Do Pepê, 500 - Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Ph: (+55) 21 2158 9292
Fax: (+55) 21 2494 2921

map of hotel location in relation to IGF venue: http://tinyurl.com/2go9qk

and have arranged a twice daily shuttle to and
from the IGF venue (which is just 1 1/2 km along the beach from our hotel)

thanks

karen
     governance at lists.cpsr.org

     governance at lists.cpsr.org