[governance] "Net Neutrality as Global Principle for Internet Governance"

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Wed Nov 7 11:07:29 EST 2007

Danny:
If I understand it, your argument is that if we rely on Net Neutrality
we will not get any investment in broadband networks because broadband
financing will come from content providers, who will build networks that
will impose favorable treatment for their own content. This is a
vertical integration argument. It is an argument worth considering
seriously, although I usually hear it from cable companies not from
civil society people. See below for more.