[WSIS CS-Plenary] AW: [governance] Suggested guidelines - CS Self-Nomination process for GAID Strategic Council membership

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Wed Nov 7 02:17:45 EST 2007

I do as well. Parminder

-----Original Message-----
From: plenary-bounces at wsis-cs.org [mailto:plenary-bounces at wsis-cs.org] On
Behalf Of Kleinwächter, Wolfgang
Sent: Wednesday, November 07, 2007 1:14 AM
To: governance at lists.cpsr.org; CONGO WSIS - Philippe Dam; Virtual WSIS CS
Plenary Group Space; governance at lists.cpsr.org; gov at wsis-gov.org
Cc: CONGO - Philippe Dam; rbloem at ngocongo.org
Subject: [WSIS CS-Plenary] AW: [governance] Suggested guidelines - CS
Self-Nomination process for GAID Strategic Council membership

[Please note that by using 'REPLY', your response goes to the entire list.
Kindly use individual addresses for responses intended for specific people]

Click http://wsis.funredes.org/plenary/ to access automatic translation of
this message!

I volonteer for the CS NomCom Pool.