[governance] IGC's meeting on 1th at 6 PM

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Sun Nov 4 01:47:25 EST 2007

This is also to reconfirm that IG Caucus will meet at 6 PM after the GigaNet
meeting on the 11th. The place of the meeting will be announces soon.

Markus has indicated that he is available to step into the meeting if IGC so
desires. I think we should take the offer. It helps keep a close liaison
with the IGF secretariat, and we can clarify substantive issues that we may
have with him.

Parminder