[governance] Reporting from the IGF

karen banks karenb at gn.apc.org
Sat Nov 3 16:32:01 EDT 2007

hi vittorio

I'm ccing frederic dubois who is coordinating APC's media and content
work at the IGF - we will be focussing on priority issues for APC

i'm not offering the APC comms/media team to civil society in general
;) - but, it might be useful to coordinate efforts amongst those who
are doing comms/media work from civil society

karen