[governance] Re: RE : MINUTES OF THE ACSF NIGERIA STAKEHOLDERS' MEETING

NURSES ACROSS THE BORDERS nursesacrosstheborders at yahoo.com
Thu May 31 11:21:38 EDT 2007

Dear Mama Koite,
I have just written a letter in response to Kamara on
this very issue-even though I did not circulate it as
you have just done on this.
It is very clear to us now that, FEMNET was never in
suport -(surreptiously) on Nigeria hosting the next
Forum.
While avoiding to go into ANY exchange on this matter,
may I refer all to the minutes at the last Plennary
held 24 March 2007 in Addis-and for the record-NURSES
ACROSS THE BORDERS PROPOSED WITHOUT ANY OBJECTION THAT
NIGERIA WILL BE HOSTING THE NEXT FORUM.
Mama, I want to believe that, you do realize with all
respect that, we were not too comfortable with the
manner the document for the Adhoc Committee was
smuggled into the program for adoption-without debate.
Of course, Nurses Across the Borders did make this
position known, but for the intervention of Madam
President Renate, we let go.
If we want to debate the issue whether Nigeria will
host the forum or not then, it is no gainsaying that
all other decisions taken at the last plennary be
debated all over again including the Adhoc Committee
headed by your very good self.
Now I accept that the descion not not to involve
Nurses Across the Borders thus far in the Adhoc
Committee activities was deliberate-and we shall
vehemently do all that is constitutionally and legally
possible to protect our rights as bonafide members of
CONGO.
Thank you.
Pastor Peters OMORAGBON.

PS: Please we oppose to the 'command' and 'order'
contained in your letter asking to stop our
activities.
The ONLY BODY that so instruct us, shall be CONGO.

Email:nursesacrosstheborders at yahoo.com

     governance at lists.cpsr.org