[governance] bureau yes bureau no???

Mr. Robert Guerra lists at privaterra.info
Thu May 31 10:58:00 EDT 2007

If we don't have a position on the topic, then we should ... I would
ask that the list/caucus agree to a position before the next IGF
consultation in sept.

That gives us PLENTY of time to discuss the topic and develop. I hope
a consensus position on the topic can be formulated.

I personally, am not supportive of a WSIS type Civil Society Bureau
(CSB) being created for the IGF as it exists now.

regards

Robert

     governance at lists.cpsr.org