[governance] CSTD Up date - 3 - Commission on Science & Tech. For Development

l.d.misek-falkoff ldmisekfalkoff at gmail.com
Thu May 24 09:00:25 EDT 2007

Dear Philippe and Other attending CTSD Participants, and also International
Disability Caucus Taskforce on Information and Communication Technologies
(and mind-set...):

Thank you for sending these observations, which bring us all into the forum
best as can be short of being there and demonstrating ICT connectivity
hereby as well.

Wondering if at the Rio Meetings there will be  summings up of
multi-stakeholder (or other phrase) past, present, and future roles . Can
some of us out here help?

Very best wishes,

LDMF.
Dr. Linda D. Misek-Falkoff.
Funner, alternate email: :
linda at 2007ismy50thyearincomputingandIamawomanwithdisabilities.com