[governance] today' meeting in rm 22 - new building

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wzb.eu
Thu May 24 06:49:05 EDT 2007

Nitin summarizes the discussion this morning and yesterday. His sense is
that we will have a main theme in Rio that will address what he now
calls  the "Internet Governance framework" and the management of core
infrastructure resources. Interconnection costs could also fall into
this main theme but might also be discussed under "access".

jeanette

     governance at lists.cpsr.org