[governance] bureau yes bureau no???

Mawaki Chango ki_chango at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 13:58:20 EDT 2007

Bill,

I fail to understand this. Are we not in a new/different
situation now from the time of our "previously affirmed support"
to the mAG? And aren't the participants or stakeholders called
to make inputs, again, for this second round of IGF? And when
one of the current coordinators make an honest statement based
on the *current* situation, does any one of us need to spend
energy and mic time to contradict him, and this on the basis of
a *previous* state of affair? Don't we have better things to
strive and advocate for during that limited time at the mic?

Mawaki

     governance at lists.cpsr.org