[governance] igc@ igf

Mr. Robert Guerra lists at privaterra.info
Wed May 23 12:02:12 EDT 2007

As McTim mentions, the IGC isn't just the fortunate few who can
travel to and made all the numerous meetings. There are many of us
who can't make it meeting, but are involved and would like to be
consulted.

Consultations can be done online and quickly with virtual members of
the caucus. If anything, an attempt should be made. For example, an
email could have been sent to the list that  a certain issue came up
and requires an urgent action and/or a decision.

Likely a few of us were online, as such could have responded and/or
commented. Saying that "well you weren't here", for me - doesn't cut it.

If anything, as the caucus does call for greater transparency and
openness - then we should practice what we preach to ICANN and others..

regards,

Robert
---
Robert Guerra <rguerra at privaterra.org>