[governance] bureau yes bureau no???

carlos a. afonso ca at rits.org.br
Wed May 23 10:10:27 EDT 2007

This just happened in the IGF consultation here in Geneva:

Parminder stated that the CS caucus has no position regarding the
formation of a bureau, as this needs more debate within the caucus for a
consensus (or at least rought consensus) to be made -- this is the view
we got from our caucus morning meeting today. On the other hand, Adam,
who was not at the morning meeting, said that the caucus has absolutely
rejected any bureau proposal, which in my view is not true.

What is this? We need, at a minimum, a bit more coordination...

--c.a.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org