[governance] Issues with IGF VLC broadcast

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Wed May 23 06:05:55 EDT 2007

Hi,

Unfortunately we are having a bandwidth problem with the VLC
broadcast and are hoping to have it taken care of.  In the meantime,
the ITU's realplayer  broadcast in multiple languages seems to be
working well.

I will let the list know when the VLC become available.  As it is is
the open sw solution we will not give up on it.

Thanks for your patience.  Fortunately a redundant system was possible.

a.
     governance at lists.cpsr.org