[governance] bureau

Mr. Robert Guerra lists at privaterra.info
Tue May 22 08:26:33 EDT 2007

Having been on the previous WSIS CS bureau as focal point for North
America and Europe, let me concur with Bill Drake and others who
state quite clearly and quite articulately that a "Bureau for CS"  is
an inappropriate construct for the IGF process.

regards,

Robert
---
Robert Guerra <rguerra at privaterra.org>