[governance] igc@ igf

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Tue May 22 06:34:47 EDT 2007

We will discuss the CS strategy for tomorrow's consultations at the CS
plenary today in Room XXVII (Palais des Nations, 1st Floor) between 6 and 7
PM. We have also made request for a room at ITU to discuss the strategy
further from 9 to 10 AM just before the consultations start. Everyone is
requested to attend. (the room no will be confirmed later). Thanks

Parminder

Parminder Jeet Singh

IT for Change, Bangalore

Tel: (+91-80) 2665 4134, 2653 6890