[governance] ICANN RFC on its performance

Veni Markovski veni at veni.com
Mon May 14 11:37:06 EDT 2007

At 17:30 5/14/2007  +0200, you wrote:
>Which you've duly ignored.  I've now deleted 18 messages from you today.

Bill,
the fact that I am thankful for your advise does not mean I will
follow it. I am just being polite in expressing my thanks to you for
the time you've spent - whether deleting, writing, reading, it's up
to you. Perhaps you can just create a filter, which will delete my
mails directly, so that you'll save time deleting them on your own.
To hear such remarks from you, is ironic.

Veni

P.S.  I am happy to see, though, that you are counting. You made my day :)

v.

     governance at lists.cpsr.org