[governance] ICANN RFC on its performance

William Drake drake at hei.unige.ch
Mon May 14 08:54:35 EDT 2007

Veni,

Looking at my trash folder from today, I see 13 messages from you.  If you
could perhaps aggregate some of your 1-2 sentence remonstrations to all the
many people you feel deserve them into fewer and larger messages it would
make the deletion process less time consuming for the 300+ people on the
list.

Thanks,

Bill

     governance at lists.cpsr.org