[governance] ICANN RFC on its performance

carlos a. afonso ca at rits.org.br
Mon May 14 08:17:43 EDT 2007

CGI.br, the Brazilian organization running ".br", a pluralist
(multistakeholder) organization, records all of its board meetings,
which are available for public scrutiny.

The board includes a balanced representation of government, NGOs,
private sector and academia (non-governmental members are elected by
their peers in a direct online election).

None of us, board members, have found this contrary to nature, reason,
or common sense (aka "preposterous").

--c.a.