[governance] ICANN RFC on its performance

Veni Markovski veni at veni.com
Sun May 13 18:57:22 EDT 2007

I hope that Kieren would not bother responding to a personal message
- as we all know, that's the usual way to escape from talking about
the substance of his e-mail (e.g. contribute positively) to
something, where some people are very "good" at (e.g. contribute negatively).

Look, the facts are simple, regardless of what you say: Kieren was
not required to come to this list, he did it in good will; perhaps
thinking this is a good idea. If he would have asked me, as one of
the early participants here, I would have advised him differently,
but he did what he though was right.

I am sure that he will take into consideration your remarks about his
own performance in his new job, but, unfortunately, this will not go
into the record as described below:

     governance at lists.cpsr.org