[governance] ICANN RFC on its performance

Veni Markovski veni at veni.com
Sun May 13 09:43:21 EDT 2007

I'd like also to say, based on experience, that even though now
there's a formal call for public comments, ICANN has never stopped
collecting such responses at every meeting.
One of the achievements of this model is that the Board and the staff
meet with the community all the time, and often there are written or
oral statements on ICANN performance. The results are clear for every
objective observer.
The impact is good from every experience - and sometimes it takes a
while before some proposals are implemented, just because we live in
a real world, and it takes time to do things.

veni

     governance at lists.cpsr.org