[governance] ICANN RFC on its performance

Veni Markovski veni at veni.com
Sun May 13 09:13:31 EDT 2007

Carlos,
the public here, in this list, participates - one way or the other.
What Kieren is trying to show, is that there's something new in
today's ICANN. He is not required to be part of this list, but he
decided to do so, and that's called showing a good will. Of course,
he, like me before, will soon be blamed for all the "sins" some
people think ICANN was born with.

As for me - I am not teaching anyone, because I am not a teacher. I
am giving an example of how to provide solutions. Whether you like
the example or not (and obviously you don't, as you didn't focus on
it), is a different story. I wish there will be more people, from
more countries, to tell us what they've done in their countries,
instead of exactly teaching us how we should be doing what we do. But
every time I try to ask this question, there's silence.

veni

     governance at lists.cpsr.org