[governance] Re: voting machinery

Craig Simon cls at rkey.com
Thu May 10 13:15:07 EDT 2007

Hi folks,

I'm currently a lurker who used to be very active in ICANN issues. It
turns out I've been developing an Instant Runoff Voting straw poll site
that may serve your immediate purposes.

Take a look at http://www.indaba.org.

It hasn't been used much, so the most sophisticated display is contained
in a meaningless demo at http://www.indaba.org/election.php?eid=1
(meaningless because I put in most of the votes myself while building
and testing the system). That some vote is linked as "Democratic Party
Test" on the main page.

Let me know if you think the site can be of service.

Craig Simon

     governance at lists.cpsr.org