[governance] IGC statement to IGF MAG - Yea

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Thu May 10 12:51:12 EDT 2007

> And, in addition, I think adding "THEIR" (“Core Internet Resources and
> THEIR current governance institutions") seems a bit heavy in the
> phrasing, it does not change so much the scope of discussion in reality,
> and even it might restrict it.

Just for clarification and your consideration, since I suggested the 'their'
word.

That the 'their' in '"Core Internet Resources and their current governance
institutions" is meant to avoid confusion about which governance
institutions we are referring to. It is to make it clear that we are
referring to institutions of governance of core internet resources, and NOT
other governance institutions for the purpose of this session.

Parminder

Parminder Jeet Singh
IT for Change, Bangalore
Tel: (+91-80) 2665 4134, 2653 6890