SV: [governance] IGF failure a threat to multistakeholder principle

Kicki Nordström kicki.nordstrom at srfriks.org
Mon May 7 12:54:42 EDT 2007

Dear Norbert,
your comments on accessibility for persons with disabilities are so important, and if we ever should let 650 Million person persons with disability be behind, the accessibility issue must be included in all ICT policies, both from the governmental side but also from the values expressed by NGO's.

We, who have to read everything with a screen reading program, which are more expensive than the computer itself, and become even more expensive if you speak a language outside the UN official languages, are far behind and those from developing countries who can not afford a computer, will not afford to add this program either! Besides that the screen reading program have so lots of shortcomings that it can not be said to be fully accessible to what sighted persons can see on the screen.

Technical development is needed and creation of all kinds of programs must follow a universal designed  Patten, in my   opinion

Yours
Kicki

Kicki Nordström
Synskadades Riksförbund (SRF)