[governance] Programme outline and schedule released

Veni Markovski veni at veni.com
Tue May 1 19:43:06 EDT 2007

George,
I agree with you, and I also think that could be a good way to
approach the TA, and all different paragraphs.
If we, the civil society, focus on the substential issues, and have
some governments focus there too, each of us will do a little, but we
all will do a lot.

So, can we try to reach an agreement on what are the important, and
useful for the users, things? I already named some, but here are
they, and some more (in no specific order):

- Affordability of the access to the Internet (prices for end-users,
cross-subsidizing, interconnectivity)
- building the right framework for development, deployment, and
promotion of Internet (including dealing with IP/DNS - case studies;
how important it is, etc.)
- SPAM and impact on developing countries (heavy load on slow bandwidth, etc.)
- cybersecurity
- IDN

veni

     governance at lists.cpsr.org