[governance] Live Web cast ? public consultation for Rio on May 23

shaila mistry shailam at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 31 14:25:11 EDT 2007

Hi Everyone

Is there any way that we can participate in the Rio consultation on May 23 via technology. Either by discussions before hand or by  web cast live or recorded

Shaila Rao Mistry
IFUW

Vittorio Bertola <vb at bertola.eu> wrote: Jeanette Hofmann ha scritto:
> Hi everyone,
>
> the IGF secretariat plans to hold a public consultation for preparing
> the next forum meeting this year. Subject of the consultation is the
> agenda and the programme for the Rio de Janeiro meeting.

Just for clarification - what is the difference with the agenda ofthe
February consultation? Was there any specific decision made between then
and now, for example about the main themes, or the format? Otherwise we
might start with the contribution from February and repeat the relevant
points from there, perhaps adding more detail if necessary.
Thanks,
--
vb.                   Vittorio Bertola - vb [a] bertola.eu   <--------
-------->  finally with a new website at http://bertola.eu/  <--------
     governance at lists.cpsr.org

If you want something
.you’ve never had before ........
  Do something
.............you’ve never done before........... !!