[governance] RE: GAID

Sylvia Caras sylvia.caras at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 14:09:46 EST 2007

I think Ann-Kristin's idea is the direction I would also suggest, that
civil society partner with business/Silicon Valley.  My own sense is
that global business interests are trumping States as actors and that
GAID is a recognition of that 'multi-stakeholder' restructuring, as
well as a cost-shifting attempt.

Michael, I'm sorry we didn't get to talk when we were both in the same place.

Sylvia
     governance at lists.cpsr.org