[governance] Re: IGF workshops - more time is needed

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wzb.eu
Sat Jun 16 17:21:49 EDT 2007

The idea was not that all speakers/panelists have to be confirmed. We
hoped that people could submit proposals for workshops in terms of
themes and partners.
I am sure the deadline can be extended. I will send a request to the MAG
list if that is what you want. But I hope you see the problem: after we
got the proposals for workshops the MAG needs some time to discuss them
and create some structure, etc.
How much extra time would you propose?
jeanette

     governance at lists.cpsr.org