[governance] Re: IGF workshops - more time is needed

karen banks karenb at gn.apc.org
Sat Jun 16 11:41:21 EDT 2007

hi

would it be possible to submit proposals with as many stake-holder
partners as people can manage to bring together in the next 2 weeks,
but be given an extra week or so to confirm partners?

that way, i imagine some initial assessment work could be done by the
MAG, with confirmed partners coming in a little later..

and one thing that still isn't clear to me - are we talking about a
criteria that there must be *multiple stakeholders* (ie, more than
one) or *all stakeholders* which would include specifically, CSOs,
government, business and international organsiations?

karen