[governance] Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] ECOSOC reviewing WSIS follow up and implementation: CSTD, UNGIS, ALF, IGF, GAID

Parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Thu Jul 26 06:45:43 EDT 2007

Thanks Bertrand for this information. EU’s input is appreciated. I think
this statement on record is quite useful. I am sure CONGO will use it, if,
as was the plan, its statement is not already made. Parminder

Parminder Jeet Singh

IT for Change, Bangalore

Tel: (+91-80) 2665 4134, 2653 6890

Fax: (+91-80) 4146 1055