[governance] Re: [WSIS CS-Plenary] ECOSOC reviewing WSIS follow up and implementation: CSTD, UNGIS, ALF, IGF, GAID

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Mon Jul 23 04:55:45 EDT 2007

Parminder, thanks.

Hope you will take a friendly amendment to change leeter to letter :-)

Slightly concerned about suggesting the discussion take place in the
CSTD process where non-govt stakeholders are lucky to get a word in.
But agree it should not take place in the IGF process. Could we add
some emphasis?  e.g change:

as well as modalities ensured for their participation in all processes

as well as modalities to ensure the full and equal participation of
all stakeholders in all processes

Anyway, I support the statement.

Thanks,

Adam