[governance] IGF workshop proposal

Jeanette Hofmann jeanette at wzb.eu
Fri Jul 20 06:33:18 EDT 2007

Multi-stakeholder sponsorship and panel composition is one of the few
objective criteria the MAG has for selection workshop proposals. Even if
the multi stakeholder approach has not been defined as mandatory
element, I would urge all applicants to organize thir proposals as
inclusive as possible.
jeanette

     governance at lists.cpsr.org