[governance] RE: [CS Bureau] RE: [WSIS CS-Plenary] Closure of ICTRC Office in Tehran - Letter for support open for signature

Renate Bloem rbloem at ngocongo.org
Sun Jul 15 13:05:13 EDT 2007

Hi Parminder,

Yes, changes are difficult to make for various reasons. We thought the same.

We received very few responses and will wait some time but will engage in
the meantime in some silent lobby.

Philippe is on vacation until 1 August

Best

Renate

Renate Bloem
President of the Conference of NGOs (CONGO)
11, Avenue de la Paix
CH-1202 Geneva
Tel: +41 22 301 1000
Fax: +41 22 301 2000
E-mil:  <mailto:rbloem at ngocongo.org> rbloem at ngocongo.org
Website:  <http://www.ngocongo.org/> www.ngocongo.org

The Conference of NGOs (CONGO) is an international, membership association
that facilitates the participation of NGOs in United Nations debates and
decisions. Founded in 1948, CONGO's major objective is to ensure the
presence of NGOs in exchanges among the world's governments and United
Nations agencies on issues of global concern.  For more information see our
website at  <http://www.ngocongo.org/> www.ngocongo.org

  _____