[governance] IGP Workshop on DNSSEC

Lee McKnight LMcKnigh at syr.edu
Tue Jul 3 14:46:53 EDT 2007

Veni,

My IGP colleagues are playing coy, there are speakers not to worry.

Offers of co-sponsors and more suggestions for speakers I suspect are
both welcome though - sent to Brenden.

Lee

Prof. Lee W. McKnight
School of Information Studies
Syracuse University
+1-315-443-6891office
+1-315-278-4392 mobile

>>> veni at veni.com 7/3/2007 11:22 AM >>>
Hi, Brenden!

I am wondering though, wasn't this better to be proposed to the SSAC
to organize it, instead of first throwing the proposal, and then
looking for participants?

Just seems strange to have a proposal with no speakers.

At 11:09 7/3/2007  -0400, Brenden Kuerbis wrote:
>Thanks Robert for the offer of assistance, I'm aware of the workshops
>SSAC has put on and virtually attended all of them (or at least read
>the transcripts). We've had a flurry of activity with potential
>panelists over the past few days, but please do forward notice of the
>workshop. If anyone is interested please have them get in touch with
>me.

Sincerely,

Veni Markovski,
President and Chairman of the Board,