AW: [governance] IGP Workshop on DNSSEC

McTim dogwallah at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 12:53:57 EDT 2007

On 7/3/07, veni markovski <veni at veni.com> wrote:
> At 17:12 7/3/2007  +0200, KleinwДchter, Wolfgang wrote:

> http://www.icann.org/correspondence/pawlik-to-cerf-07jun12.pdf
> . Wolfgang, do you know how many of the European
> ccTLDs are using DNSsec?

1 AFAIK

Actually, is there
> someone on our list, who is expert in the field?

Stephane is quite knowledgeable, McTim probably to a lesser extent, as
I have only done DNSSEC implementations in a lab.

It's not something I recommend to my ISP clients, as the holes it
fills are not the biggest security problems they face.

--
Cheers,

McTim
$ whois -h whois.afrinic.net mctim